Role:-Responsible to manage SMS, Voice and E-mail campaigns for Domestic clients
What You'll be responsible for?
• Generate Customer Leads for clients
• Plan and execute campaigns for clients through SMS, Social Media, Google AdWords.
• Collaborate with Clients and Account Managers to understand the requirements to meet business objectives through campaign ideas, concepts and segmentation
• Responsible to track the performance of the campaigns, perform analysis and prepare reports
• Create, test and track the performance of Campaigns
• Recommend Campaign Optimization through extensive analysis of mid-campaign and post campaign
• Responsible for measuring ROI and KPI of the campaign
What You'd have ?
• Basic knowledge of Digital marketing, MS office, SQL
• Attention to detail
• Proactive and self-motivated
• Team Player and Accountability
• Creative at solving issues and ability to make independent decisions
• Ability to plan, organize, coordinate and multi task
• Excellent communication in English (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
• Graduate/Post Graduate
• 0 to 2 years of experience in Lead generation through SMS, Social Media, GoogleAdwords
• Certification in GoogleAdwords, Facebook marketing preferred
Why Join us?
We thought you would never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture but the real perks are:
Challenging and fun work environment solving meaningful real-life business problems - you will never have a boring day at the office.
World-class team who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action. Tanla is an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.