About the Role: The primary objective of this role is to manage the testing and blocking team for SMS Hub and Firewall products by setting-up an exhaustive testing regime to identify any network vulnerabilities, evolving trends and any changes in traffic trends.
What You’ll be Responsible for?
The manager will be responsible for managing the Testing and blocking (24 Hrs) team under Product Operations.
• To program manage the global testing function for identifying A2P messaging leakages across geographies wherever Tanla deploys the messaging platforms.
• To program manage SMS firewall product operations by managing the day-to-day requests received from partner Telcos.
• Product and Engineering team coordination
• Dashboard management.
• Deployments & Project Management
What you’d have?
14 -16 years of experience in Business & Customer Operations in Telecom
• Master’s Degree in Business
• Team Management Experience
• Customer Success & Business Operations experience
• Able to communicate both on a technical and non-technical level
• Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written communication skills and good customer handling capabilities
• Possess excellent presentation skills and proficiency at making one on one and group presentations.
• Good in understanding business numbers and sharp in analyzing and predicting trends.
• Be passionate and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Why join us?
We thought you'd never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture But the real perks are:
• Challenging and fun work environment solving meaningful real-life business problems - you will never have a boring day at the office.
• World-class team who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action. Tanla is an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.