You’ll be responsible for?
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing front-end , back-end services and the interchange of data between the server. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic definition, UI development and maintenance of the database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. He will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Good knowledge of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
What you’d have ?
• Basic Knowledge on Linux Platform.
• Strong knowledge of PHP Yii framework.
• Understanding of MVC design patterns.
• Familiarity with MySQL database and their declarative query languages. • Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
• Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
Why Join us?
We thought you would never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture but the real perks are:
• Challenging and fun work environment solving meaningful real-life business problems - you will never have a boring day at the office.
• World-class team who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action. Tanla is an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.