You ‘ll be responsible for?
• Drive forward the cybersecurity mandate with internal, external, regulatory stakeholders to develop and execute a cybersecurity strategy.
• Provide security communication, awareness and training for audiences, which may range from senior leaders to field staff.
• Work as a liaison with vendors and the legal and purchasing departments, external organizations including Provincial (ministry) and Federal Government Policy, National Intelligence and Policing Organizations to establish mutually acceptable best practices, contracts and service-level agreements.
• Manage production issues and incidents, and participate in problem and change management forums.
• Serve as an active and consistent participant in the information security governance process.
• Work with the IT Head and relevant stakeholders to define metrics and reporting strategies that effectively communicate successes and progress of the security program.
• Provide support and guidance for legal and regulatory compliance efforts, including audit support.
• Develop risk management plan for the enterprise
• Build SOC along processes & technology
• Coordinate, measure and report on the technical aspects of security management.
• Lead and coordinate operational components of threat and cyber-attack management, including detection, response and reporting.
• Maintain a knowledgebase comprising a technical reference library, security advisories and alerts, information on security trends and practices, and laws and regulations.
• Lead the day-to-day activities of threat and vulnerability management, identify risk tolerances, recommend treatment plans and communicate information about residual risk.
• Lead security projects and provide expert guidance on security matters for other IT projects.
• Assist and guide the disaster recovery planning team in the selection of recovery strategies and the development, testing and maintenance of disaster recovery plans.
• Ensure audit trails, system logs and other monitoring data sources are reviewed periodically and are in compliance with policies and audit requirements.
• Design, coordinate and oversee security testing procedures to verify the security of systems, networks and applications, and manage the remediation of identified risks.
Why join us?
We thought you'd never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture But the real perks are:
• Challenging and fun work environment solving meaningful real-life business problems - you will never have a boring day at the office.
• World-class team who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action. Tanla is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.