Role - We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to work with Web-based and API applications. Responsible for implementation of automation testing and designing automated tests to validate their performance. Writing Test Documentation, Executing Manual and Automation Scripts, conducting regular meetups, analyze test results to predict user behaviors, identify bugs and suggest solutions to minimize problems, work closely with product and development to ensure timely delivery of the project.
What You'll be responsible for?
• Design, code, test and manage various applications
• Implementation of automation testing
• Writing Test Documentation
• Executing Manual and Automation Scripts
• Conducting regular meetups
• Analyze test results to predict user behaviors
• Identify bugs and suggest solutions to minimize problems
• Work closely with product and development other stake holders across the globe.
What You'd have ?
• 5 – 10 years of experience in QA (Test Case Design, Test case Execution and Status Reports)
• At least 3 yrs of experience in API/UI automation.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
• Good Knowledge in Python OR Java programming
• Exposure to JMeter tool
• Database Testing experience, min 1 year
• Kubernetes Knowledge (Not mandatory)
• Exposure to any one IDE will be a plus.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows
• Jira exposure
• Passionate for Learning and Working
• Code Management Tool like Github, SVN, CVS etc.
• CI/CD Pipeline work exposure
• Azure ADO exposure.
• Telecom Experience (Communication Platform, SMS, Email and Voice, etc
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.