Responsible for providing quality and efficient platform support You’ll be responsible for.
• Experienced with MySQL & MySQL Architecture
• Installation & Configuration.
• Schema handling.
• Database user roles and Security related permission.
• User creation, object Backup & Restore.
• Architect level Server security.
• Creating and Managing MySQL Databases
• MySQL Index Management
• MySQL Partitioning and System Catalogs
• MySQL cluster management
• Backup & Recovery
• Monitoring disk usage
• MySQL event manager handling and monitoring
• Backup data movement to archival storage
• Moving Transaction Logs
• DBA development (Preparing complex queries and writing stored procedures for integration with other systems)
• High Availability Failover Replication.
• DR Replication monitoring and configuration.
• Implementing MySQL related tools.
• Writing shell script for MySQL
• Database Performance tuning.
• Checking logs.
• Willing to work in shifts.
Competencies: The position must have the following competencies:
• Action oriented
• Applied Learning
• Strong Communication
• Building trust
• Decision making / problem solving
• Delegating Responsibility
• Customer / client focus
• Planning & Organizing
• Managing Stress levels at critical times
• Troubleshooting skills in DBA operations. Knowledge and Skill set:
• B.E/B. Tech/MCA with 6-10 years of experience in MySQL DBA Operations.
• Strong experience with SQL (NoSQL experience is a plus).
• Strong background of automation of consolidation jobs.
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
• Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Candidate must be organized, detail oriented, personable and can prioritize tasks
• Ability to work in a team.
• Work experience with Percona MySQL is preferred
Why join us?
We thought you'd never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture but the real perks are:
• Challenging and fun work environment solving meaningful real-life business problems - you'll never have a boring day at the office.
• World-class team who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action. Tanla is an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.