Tanla Looking for a Data scientist to work in consumer data analytics team. As a Data Scientist, you will hold a highly indispensable analytical role that requires interaction and partnership with stakeholders across markets – be it Product Solutions, Solution Engineers, Sales or Product Managers. You will be responsible for solving problems client data (such as Attribution data points, PoS data etc.) as a part of the Business Analytics team. As a Data Scientist supporting a growing market, you will be expected to gather requirements, lead conversations with the broader team and execute Data Scientist projects. You should be an effective communicator capable of presenting insights and strategies to end consumers.
What you will be responsible for?
• Decipher client problems from varied verticals into actionable analysis.
• Design and develop data-driven exploratory analysis as well as predictive and decision models to solve business problems across a range of advertiser categories.
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences and various KPI’s
• Test & implement various predictive models and monitor outcomes.
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
• Communicate project status and results to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Build blueprints/POCs for advance analytics solutions.
• Own market communications and actively get involved in the Delivery Management of the team
What you’d have?
• 4+ years of relevant work experience in statistical data analysis, Text mining and Machine Learning methods. Preferably from B2C consumer analytics space.
• Experienced in AI / ML projects using languages such as Python, R and Scala. • Should have work experience in Consumer Data Analytics
• Knowledge and experience with statistical Natural Language Processing (NLP) methods and technologies is desired.
• Experience with data cleaning, preparation, feature engineering and model selection techniques
• Good understanding of the risks and trade-offs involved in choosing different ML solutions Ability to seek empirical evidence through proofs of concept, statistical validation and external research.
Why join us?
We thought you'd never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture But the real perks are:
• Challenging and fun work environment solving meaningful real life business problems - you'll never have a boring day at the office.
• World class team who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action. Tanla is an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.