A DevOps Engineer will be responsible for building, configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting cloud-native applications on Azure Cloud Platform. All customer-facing and internal cloud platform elements will be required to be monitored to maintain service levels in line with customer SLAs and KPIs.
You will be responsible for:
• Adapting to existing cloud infrastructure and proposing alternatives where required
• Understand requirements, and processes & strategize scaling applications to support new launches
• Identifying and addressing risks to applications while maintaining application health
• Coordinating with Technical Teams to identify and handle the root cause of issues on the cloud
• Proposing cost saving and optimization measures for applications deployed on cloud platforms
• Building Docker images, creating Kubernetes manifest files and Helm Charts
• Platform monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolution of issues on Azure (L2 support)
• Adherence to process compliance & ensuring platform reliability
Competencies: The position must have the following competencies:
• Strong Hands-on experience on Azure Platform & Azure DevOps (VSTS)
• Source Code Management (Git & GitHub)
• Expertise in Containerization using Docker & orchestration using Kubernetes
• Good experience using automation tools like Azure ARM templates & PowerShell
• Monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Loki, Grafana
• Strong knowledge of Linux Shell scripting and Linux OS commands
• Helm Package Manager and Helm charts
• Good understanding of Azure CLI, networking, and Security
• Good knowledge of Azure PaaS components and customization
• Team Player with an understanding of Agile development processes
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
What you should have?
• B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA (IT, CSE, ECE) with Good Communication Skills
• 4 - 6 years of experience in Cloud and DevOps, preferably Microsoft Azure
• Experience in setting up build and deployment pipelines (Azure DevOps)
• Experience in K8s, AKS, Docker and Helm, ARM templates
• Strong Knowledge of Git, Linux OS, shell scripting & PowerShell
• Prior working experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Loki and Promtail will be an added advantage
• Strong understanding of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS cloud models.
• Azure Certified professionals are preferred.
Why Join Us?
We champion diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.