You will be responsible for building, configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting cloud native applications on Azure Cloud Platform. All customer-facing and internal cloud platform elements will be required to be monitored to maintain service levels in line with customer SLAs and KPI’s.
You will be responsible for:
• Adapting to existing cloud infrastructure and proposing alternatives where required
• Understand requirements, processes & strategize scaling applications to support new launches
• Identifying and addressing risks to applications while maintaining application health
• Coordinating with Technical Teams to identify and handle root cause of issues on cloud
• Proposing cost saving and optimization measures for applications deployed on cloud platforms
• Building Docker images, creating Kubernetes manifest files and Helm Charts
• Platform monitoring, troubleshooting and resolution of issues on Azure (L2 support)
• Adherence to process compliance & ensuring platform reliability
The position must have the following competencies:
• Strong Hands-on experience on Azure Platform & Azure DevOps (VSTS)
• Source Code Management (Git & GitHub)
• Expertise in Containerization using Docker & orchestration using Kubernetes
• Good experience using automation tools like Azure ARM templates & PowerShell
• Monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Loki, Grafana • Strong knowledge in Linux Shell scripting and Linux OS commands
• Helm Package Manager and Helm charts
• Good understanding of Azure CLI, networking and Security
• Good knowledge on Azure PaaS components and customization
• Team Player with understanding of Agile development processes
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
What you should have?
• B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA (IT, CSE, ECE) with Good Communication Skills
• 4 - 6 year of experience in Cloud and DevOps, preferably Microsoft Azure
• Experience in setting up build and deployment pipelines (Azure DevOps)
• Experience in K8s, AKS, Docker and Helm, ARM templates
• Strong Knowledge on Git, Linux OS, shell scripting & PowerShell
• Prior working experience on monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Loki and Promtail will be added advantage
• Strong understanding of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS cloud models.
• Azure Certified professionals are preferred
Why join us?
We thought you'd never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture But the real perks are:
• Challenging and fun work environment solving meaningful real-life business problems - you will never have a boring day at the office.
• World-class team who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action. Tanla is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.