• Front desk management
• Can manage office administration.
• Can coordinate with vendor.
• Speak using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
• Ensure adherence to quality standards.
• Enter and locate information using computers/POS systems.
• Follow company policies and procedures; ensure personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
• Welcome and acknowledge guests; anticipate and address guests service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
• Develop/maintain positive working relationships; support team to reach common goals;
• Supply guests with directions and property information.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Pleasing personality.
• Any graduate with 1- 3 years of exp in Front Office / Front desk
• Should be good in communication skills
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.