Role-To oversee the relationships with its most important clients. Responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements. Building strong relationships with strategic customers and will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The goal is to contribute to sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
What You'll be responsible for?
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirement
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
What You'd have ?
- 3-4 years of experience as key account manager with experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
- MBA from a premier institute, Prior experience from a Ad-agency and multinational banks will be preferred
Why Join us?
We thought you would never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture but the real perks are:
• Challenging and fun work environment solving meaningful real-life business problems - you will never have a boring day at the office.
• World-class team who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action. Tanla is an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.