What You’ll be responsible for?
• Telco Commitments and Co-ordination
• Manage carrier relationship with telecom carriers, suppliers, and service partners and is main point of contact for carrier issues
• Invoicing and reconciliation of Carrier Accounts
• Introduce Process Improvements
• Prioritization and Delegation
• Coordination with Internal Stake holders
• Overseeing team activities
• Problem Solving & Analysis.
• Excellent analytical and presentation skills
• Action oriented
• Applied Learning
• Strong Communication
• Building trust
• Team Management
• Decision making / problem solving
• Delegating Responsibility
• Customer / client focus
• Follow-up on Platform level incidents with respective Internal stakeholders.
• Planning & Organizing
• Managing Stress levels at critical times
• Technical / professional knowledge
• Team Player
What you’d have?
• B.E/B. Tech/MCA with Good Communication Skills
• 5 - 7 year of experience SQL, and Excel
• Should have strong presentation skills
• Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Candidate must be organized, detail oriented, personable and can prioritize tasks
• Ability to work in a team.
• Should have experience is Team Management, Performance management, Process Design and Process Improvement and New initiatives.
Why join us?
We thought you'd never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture but the real perks are:
• Challenging and fun work environment solving meaningful real-life business problems - you'll never have a boring day at the office.
• World-class team who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action. Tanla is an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.