What you’ll be responsible for?
• Preparation of financial statements, balance sheet and profit and loss monthly.
• Knowledge of Ind-AS
.• Ability to deal with Big 4 statutory auditors and internal auditors.
• Experience in handling monthly filings GST, TDS and other statutory regulations.
• Preparation of monthly MIS and other reports requested by the management.
• Ability to multitask.
• Experience in handling end-end accounts payable process.
• Knowledge on best accounting practices and ability to implement strong control environment.
What you’d have?
• CA with minimum of 5-8 Years of experience in Finance & Accounts
• Good communication skills, able to interact at ease with any market globally
• Proficient in MS office applications and Tally
• Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
• Ability to work under tight timelines and have been part of change management initiatives.
• Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Why join us?
We thought you'd never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture But the real perks are:
• Challenging and fun work environment solving meaningful real-life business problems - you will never have a boring day at the office.
• World-class team who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action. Tanla is an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.