What You'll be responsible for?
- Maintain a broad knowledge of all products, services, and NOC procedures.
- Involve in architecture-level discussions as and when required.
- Network monitoring, including analysing the health of the network.
- Adherence to the process compliance
- Adherence to the SLAs defined.
- Coordination with cross-group peers both proactively and reactively produces quality documentation and share with the appropriate team members
- Ability to deep dive into identifying the root cause of various service-impacting events and optimizing.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of the process.
What You'd have?
- Experience – 4 to 6 yrs in NOC
- Experience working in a Network Operations Centre
- Ability to verify that switches and routers as well as their configured network services and protocols, operate as intended within a given network specification.
- Managing IT infrastructure and equipment
- High analytical skill with problem-solving ability
- Knowledge of service subject matter and business processes
- Be able to solve technical problems identified in the network.
- Knowledge of Firewalls, load balancers routers, and switches.
- Strong hands-on experience in Network monitoring, reporting on performance, and network optimization.
- Knowledge of service architecture, design, resource configuration, and business impact of events and symptoms
- Expertise in monitoring tools, ITSM tools, backup, and DR tools.
- Knowledge of incident models, diagnostic tools, methods.
- Managing IT infrastructure and equipment.
- Experience on Fortinet, PaloAlto firewalls, load balancers, routers, and switches
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot network problems effectively in network operations environment.
- CISCO certification or equivalent knowledge.
Why Join us?
We thought you would never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, and challenging product culture but the real perks are:
- Challenging and fun work environment solving meaningful real-life business problems - you will never have a boring day at the office.
- The world-class team that loves solving tough problems and has a bias for action. Tanla is an equal-opportunity employer.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.