You'll be Responsible for?
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and have them translated to product requirements
- Manage product backlog and product priorities of OTT channels: Rich business messaging/ RCS, WhatsApp, conversational platform
- Design, Implement, enable Integrations & deploy chat bot solutions on user stories around conversational flows for various channels (WhatsApp, RCS, Web etc]
- Conduct competitor research to identify gaps in solutions and provide reports on timely basis
- Design functional aspects of customized projects/products and provide knowledge transfer to development team
- Monitor project status while in development, provide required assistance to developers and report to relevant stakeholders on the status of the project
- Collaborate with sales team on concalls and client site meetings to help them with technical solutions
- Constantly update the sales and presales team, customers about the products and services of Karix
- Assess and analyze customer requirements and prepare required sales proposals
- Conduct and provide product demos for newly built features and functionalities
- Evaluate and respond to RFPs, RFIs and RFQs for platform requirements
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to drive product launches
- Ability to create internal product documents like concept notes, product specification documents, flow charts and manuals
- Requirement analysis & definition, business & systems analysis, solution design (Process modelling, Use cases, Logical Data Modelling, UML)
You'd have ?
- Knowledge on chatbots & automations
- Prior experience of developing chatbots & automation
- Overall 8+ years of experience with 5 years of prior industry experience as a Product Manager or Technical Product Manager in an Enterprise Software/CpaaS / Cloud based B2B SaaS solutions or Internet/E-commerce platforms
- Strong Technical Background in mobility, telecom or software development
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence various stakeholders
-Knowledge on REST API & JSON
-Knowledge on WhatsApp business API, RCS & chatbot platform
-Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, MS project, MS Visio, Excel)
-Knowledge on Figma
-Strong at analytics, creativity and quantitative skills
-Fast learner and should be willing to wear multiple hats
-Takes ownership and accountability of the work
-Ability to work with ambiguity and solve problems through lateral thinking
-Excellent coordination skills to manage communication with various cross function teams
Why join us?
We thought you would never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture but the real perks are:
• Challenging and fun work environment solving meaningful real-life business problems - you will never have a boring day at the office.
• World-class team who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action. Tanla is an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.