We are looking for a blockchain developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network. Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, the building and launching of a blockchain network.
What you will be responsible for ?
• Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
• Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
• Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
• Be involved in the global blockchain community
• Work on implementing and integrating the latest technological releases on blockchain
• Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones.
What You'd have?
• Looking for 3 - 5 years of experience in working Block chain relaed projects, (Should have min of 2 yaesr experience in Blockchain technology projects).
• Strong software development background
• Experience working with large codebases
• Experience in writing chain code and has deployed multiple chain codes in production
•Experience in setting up Hyperledger Fabric and building blockchain network
• Familiarity with basic cryptography
• Familiarity with P2P networks
• Strong knowledge of Hyperledger Fabric and related projects
• Knowledge of bitcoin and Ethereum and various other related platforms is a plus
• Knowledge on creating a private blockchain infrastructure
• Deep understanding and implementation of IPFS
• Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
• Strong knowledge of Python, NodeJS, VueJS, C++ is a plus
Why join us?
We thought you would never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture but the real perks are:
• Challenging and fun work environment solving meaningful real-life business problems - you will never have a boring day at the office.
• World-class team who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action. Tanla is an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.