Looking for a seasoned and highly skilled full-stack engineer to build and manage our web infrastructure and back-end services.
What you'll be responsible for?
• Develop code using industry best practices for maintenance of external/internal system(s).
• Write cutting edge front end and backend solution to deliver the needed functionality to stakeholders
• Test web applications in multi-platform, cross-browser development.
• Propose and implement solution for performance and scalability.
• Troubleshoot/resolve defects.
• Help and Guide team members
• Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
• Relevant documentation.
• Ability to work collaboratively with a team on a variety of projects.
• Understand the business requirement and design, develop, implement, and maintain the code
What You'd have ?
• Minimum of 4 to 5 years of development in .Net Technologies (VS2010/2012/2013) with Experience
o using C# /.NET
o using SQL Databases such as SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle is required
o with Web Services (WSDL, SOAP) , ASP.NET MVC framework
o In Networking domain using TCP/IP, Sockets and Multithreading would be a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle or other Databases as well as T-SQL or other SQL languages
• Strong expertise and experience in designing highly reliable and scalable Windows Services/Web based applications using Microsoft Windows .Net/C#/MS SQL Server/IIS technologies. Having done Server-side design and development will be a plus.
• Knowledge of messaging protocols such as SMPP, Queueing (using MSMQ/Redis) will be a plus. • Strong problem solving & debugging skills.
• Good communication skills and team player.
Why join us?
We thought you would never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture but the real perks are:
• Challenging and fun work environment solving meaningful real-life business problems - you will never have a boring day at the office.
• World-class team who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action.
Tanla is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.