About the Role: We are looking for a Fullstack Developer to work on our frontend console and internal dashboards. Responsibilities will include using a Django & VueJS framework to write reusable components throughout the platform. You will work with back-end web developers to build all clientside logic. You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
What you''ll be Responsible for?
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimize applications for scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
• Use CSS frameworks which can be used throughout the customer portal and internal dashboards
• Build products for our customers on top of our APIs
What You'd have?
• Should have 4 - 7 yrs of experience working as a Fullstack developer in server side and client side technologies.
• Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
• Strong understanding of Python, Django & VueJS having released production quality projects before.
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
• Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js, npm.
• Proficient understanding of Git
• Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performanc
Why join us?
Impactful Work: Play a pivotal role in safeguarding Tanla's assets, data, and reputation in the industry.
Tremendous Growth Opportunities: Be part of a rapidly growing company in the telecom and CPaaS space, with opportunities for professional development.
Innovative Environment: Work alongside a world-class team in a challenging and fun environment, where innovation is celebrated.
Tanla is an equal opportunity employer. We champion diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.