You will be responsible for ?
• Should perform the Software design and coding, maintenance, performance tuning.
• Should understand the use cases and implement it
• Develop the new module as well as support the existing one.
• Interprets business plans for automation requirements.
• Ongoing support of existing java project and New development.
• Creates technical documentation and specifications.
• Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, and multitask.
• Excellent communication in English (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
What you'd have ?
• 6 - 10 yrs of experience in building high scalable systems
• Experience in developing resilient & scalable distributed systems and microservices architecture.
• Strong technical background in Core Java, Servlets, XML RDBMS.
• Experience in developing REST API's using spring boot (or similar frameworks) and webhooks for async communication.
• Good understanding of async architecture using queues and messaging broker like RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc
• Deep insights in Java , Garbage Collection Systems, Multi-threading.
• Experience in dynamic Front-end development frameworks like Angular JS or React JS.
• Experience in container platforms like Docker, Kubernetes.
• Good understanding of the working of Kubernetes and exp in either EKS, GKE, AKS.
• Significant experience with various open-source tools and frameworks like Spring, hibernate, Apache Camel, Guava Cache, etc.
• Along with RDBMS, exposure to various no-SQL databases like Mongo, Redis, Clickhouse, Cassandra.
• Good analytical skills
Why join us?
We thought you would never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture but the real perks are:
Tanla is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.