About the Role: We are looking for a Core Java Developer to work to work on our core CPaaS Platforms in middleware and backend applications. Responsibilities will include implementing new features and optimizing our features and platforms for Scalability and Performance.
What you'll be responsible for?
What you'd have?
• Go make it happen attitude, Team player and a Problem solver.
• 6 -10 years working in fast paced environment product development environment
• Experience in designing, developing resilient & scalable distributed systems and microservices architecture.
• Strong programming expertise in Core Java.
• Experience in developing REST API's using spring boot (or similar frameworks) and webhooks for async communication
• Good understanding of async architecture using queues and messaging broker like RabbitMQ and Kafka.
•Good understanding into Memory profiling, Garbage Collection Systems and Multi-threading.
• Good understanding of the working of Kubernetes and Docker containers
Experience with various open-source tools and frameworks like Spring, hibernate, Apache Camel, Guava Cache would be a plus
• Experience with RDBMS, no-SQL databases like Mongo, Redis, Clickhouse, Cassandra will be a plus.
Why Join us?
We thought you would never ask!
We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture but the real perks are:
• Challenging and fun work environment solving meaningful real-life business problems - you will never have a boring day at the office.
• World-class team who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action. Tanla is an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.