We are looking for a Python Lead to work on our UI/UX Web applications, APIs and infrastructure. Responsibilities will include implementing features and optimizing backend and web processes. You will work with other backend developers to maintain published and unpublished web Apps/APIs.
What you’ll be responsible for?
• Understand requirements and deliver the projects ontime.
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Develop new features and maintain existing features
• Integrate user-facing elements into applications
• Optimize backend services for scalability
• Test and debug programs
What you'd have?
Why Join us ?
We thought you would never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture but the real perks are:
Tanla is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.