As a lead you’ll have a significant influence on the company's technical
platform and will get to work on the cutting-edge products.
You'll be responsible for,
• Develop new API features and maintain existing features
• Write reusable microservices and libraries for future use
• Optimize backend services for scalability
• Build products for our customers on top of our APIs
• Build internal tools and automate repetitive operations
What You'd have ?
• 5 -8 years working in a production environment with minimum 1 year of experience in team management.
• Experience of live project delivery on Golang,
• Good understanding of various backend components and microservice architecture
• Good understanding of at least one SQL and Non-SQL datastore
• Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
• Basic understanding of frontend web technologies like ajax
• Proficient understanding of Git and version control
• Familiarity with a Unix-like operating system is amust
• Being fluent with either Go or Python would be a plus
• Familiarity with docker and kubernetes would be a plus
• Contribution to opensource projects would be a plus
Why Join us?
We thought you would never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture but the real perks are:
Tanla is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.