As a Software Developer you’ll have a significant influence on the company's technical platform and will get to work on the cutting-edge products.
What you'll be responsible for?
• Will be responsible for delivering features as per product roadmap
• Should be able to work in an agile setup with (2-3 weeks sprints)
• Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions (if required)
• Develop software as per quality assurance procedures / quality standards
• Write well-designed, testable code
• Troubleshoot & debug
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
What You'd have ?
• 9+ years of experience in building the high scalable systems
• .Minimum one year of hands-on experience in Golang and implemented key aspects of an end-to-end solution in a production environment is a must.
• Experience with programming and scripting languages is preferred like: Python, Ruby or similar languages.
• Good Understanding of SQL/NoSQL databases.
• Good understanding of version control systems (git/svn) is a must
• Familiarity of message queues (RabbitMQ, Kafka etc) ·
• Familiarity to MVC, SOA, RESTful web services.
• Familiarity with best practices of TDD.
• Experience with microservices based architecture is a plus
Why Join us?
We thought you would never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture but the real perks are:
Tanla is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.