Responsible for design and implementation of automation framework, evaluation of Test Suites and Test plan or Test Strategy documents creation.
You will be responsible for ?
• Design and develop test scripts using Selenium Webdriver TestNG or Cucumber based TDD or BDD framework for test infrastructure and provide automation expertise.
• Responsible for deployment and post deployment testing for the predictable delivery of quality releases.
• Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation.
• Proactively diagnose issues and highlight the team and participate in generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to resolve them.
• Be meticulous about documentation and maintain a robust log of all test cases and results.
• Ensure that all tests are executed and give regular feedback to the team on quality status.
• Execute, investigate and report on the success of automated and manual tests as part of an agile development life cycle.
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of the API, Web UI and DB Automation framework to meet business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, security and reliability.
What you’d have?
• Graduate (B.E/B. Tech/MCA)
• 6 - 11 Years of Experience in Test automation using Java language, Selenium Webdriver with TestNG or Katalon Studio
• Extensive knowledge of JAVA programming, Selenium Webdriver, TestNG or Junit, etc.
• Expertise in Data Driven Test framework or Test-Driven Development framework or Behaviour Driven Development.
• Expertise in Katalon Studio automation tool and Testlink Test Management Tool is added advantage.
• Experience in Testing Web based application, platform-based applications.
• Extensive experience designing manual and automated tests
• Advanced knowledge of test automation concepts, practices, and tools
• Experience in Finance or telecom domain is added advantage.
• Expertise of Software Development Process, QA methodologies & audit practices is essential.
• Expertise of Test Automation framework creation and implementation. Also training the subordinates.
• Ability to design new scripts or modify existing scripts of mid to high complexity scenarios
• Exposure in dynamic, fast-paced, multi-task, offshore and onsite assignments is essential.
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills.
Why join us?
We thought you would never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture but the real perks are:
• Challenging and fun work environment solving meaningful real-life business problems - you will never have a boring day at the office.
• World-class team who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action. Tanla is an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.