You’ll be Responsible for?
• Coordinate with internal teams to gather data for all ESG related activities
• Maintain documentation and progress status on ESG activities/projects
• Prepare Impact Analysis Reports and PPTs on data gathered
• presentations on the impact of CSR projects
• Tracking and Maintenance of Data pertaining to Employee Volunteering activities
• Coordination – Internal and External with stakeholders - Travel to activities location
• Organise ESG events in coordination with Marketing team
• Document success stories of various initiatives
• Maintain database of volunteering activities
• Submit research notes on ESG initiatives
• Work with internal & external teams on DE&I processes
• Conduct need-assessment survey of CSR programs
• Interact with NGOs and field teams to gather data on impact of initiatives
• Coordinate with internal teams for collation of data/relevant information for social & environmental impact studies
• Collaborate with the marcom teams on publication of data on various platforms - internal & external
• Archive all important studies - assessments, documents, data, stories, publications
• As part of the ESG Team reporting to Director ESG any other work that may fall within the domain of public policy, strategy and impact assessment relevant to ESG department
• MBA (pure science graduation qualification preferred as against commerce/arts) –
• Hands on experience and excellent knowledge with MS Office - Excel and PowerPoint
• Good coordination and communication skills – ability to interact with internal & external stakeholders - Written English Skills
• 4- 7 years’ work experience
Why join us?
We thought you would never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture but the real perks are:
• Challenging and fun work environment solving meaningful real-life business problems - you will never have a boring day at the office.
• World-class team who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action. Tanla is an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.