About the Role:The primary objective of this role is to block leakages on SMS Hub and Firewall products and act quickly on the feedback form testing team, partners, etc, and to eliminate any network vulnerabilities and leakages.
What You’ll be Responsible for?
Blocking (24 Hrs) - To initiate blocking and plug leakages by managing day-to-day requests received from partner, Telcos and internal stake holders.
• Product and Engineering team coordination
• Dashboard management
• Building KEDB and feeding information to product team
• Preparing SOP’s and evaluating periodically
What you’d have?
5 - 7 years of experience in Business & Customer Operations in Telecom
• Should be an Engineering Graduate • Customer Success & Business Operations experience
• Able to communicate both on a technical and non-technical level
• Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written communication skills and good customer handling capabilities
• Possess excellent presentation skills and proficiency at making one on one and group presentations.
• Good in understanding business numbers and sharp in analyzing and predicting trends.
• Technical and Product Operations experience, preferably from Telecom background
• Good understanding of product and good analytical skills
Why join us?
We thought you'd never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture But the real perks are:
• Challenging and fun work environment solving meaningful real-life business problems - you will never have a boring day at the office. • World-class team who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action. Tanla is an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.