About the Role: Branding can write the future while making history for companies. And we strongly believe that the brand TANLA must be further developed and create a strong image in the world. Tanla is looking for a passionate and pro-active, out-of-the-box thinking Brand Manager to take up the responsibility of the brand and its presence on the whole.
You'll Be Responsible for?
• Develops the Marketing & Brand management strategy to support top line & bottom-line growth & foray into new segments and innovative products for the Organization.
• Assumes responsibility for monitoring all marketing and branding activities for the Organization while maintaining Brand focus internally & externally.
• Directs the evaluation of Brand portfolio including Brand definition & proposition, advertising concept, pricing, packaging, place and promotion for the Organization.
• Assumes overall responsibility for Brand Activation.
• Ensures coordination with the sales department to implement & monitor all marketing initiatives for the Organization.
• Ensures effective media evaluation & planning to attain maximum ROI by coordinating with key media providers.
• Drives the formulation of the marketing strategy encompassing the Organization.
• Understands the strategic business requirement of the organization based on the organization's growth focus and strategy.
• Develop strategies into detailed marketing plans and executions.
• Supports all clusters towards ensuring meeting the dynamic consumer needs across all markets.
• Ensures individual brand focus is maintained through all possible media options and coordinates with corporate communication to ensure alignment of branding strategy.
• Develops Annual Plans & Budgeting for the brand and monitors the expenditure.
• Ensures Optimal pricing of products so that the top-line & bottom-line objectives of the brand group are strictly met.
• Strives to increase return on expenditure on advertisement & brand endorsement
• 10+ years of experience in Brand Management and relevant roles
• Past experience of working with startups is preferred
• Metric driven marketing Strategies & Campaigns
• Integrated Marketing Communications
• Agency/ Vendor Management
• Proven experience in Product Positioning & Branding
• Digital & Social Media Marketing
• Experience in Market Research & Consumer Insights is preferred
• Ability to Advertise & Activate Campaigns
• Sales Collateral & Support
• Prepare, Implement and Monitor Annual Brand Plans
Why join us?
We thought you would never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture but the real perks are:
• Challenging and fun work environment solving meaningful real-life business problems - you will never have a boring day at the office.
• World-class team who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action. Tanla is an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.