A Professional Technical Writer is responsible for creating documentation that clarifies the product's features and benefits. They work on requirements like content strategy or scoping out existing and new products/services to ensure all necessary information has been included for users to understand what they're learning with current documentations. Technical writing must be clear, concise and easy for readers in the target audience to follow, understand and act upon. These are key components of effective technical writing. The Technical Documentation Specialist will write, publish and distribute technical documents, including user manuals, workbooks, reference guides, release notes, interface documents and service bulletins for software applications/hardware.
You'll be Responsible for?
• Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards • Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
• Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for success
• Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications
• Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement • Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements
• Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
• Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
• Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration
• Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation.
What You'd have?
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field
• 5- 7 years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer
• Should have experience in API Documentation with strong expertise in technicla & Architectural diagrams design
• Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
• Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
• Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
• Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
Why join us?
Impactful Work: Play a pivotal role in safeguarding Tanla's assets, data, and reputation in the industry.
Tremendous Growth Opportunities: Be part of a rapidly growing company in the telecom and CPaaS space, with opportunities for professional development.
Innovative Environment: Work alongside a world-class team in a challenging and fun environment, where innovation is celebrated.
Tanla is an equal opportunity employer. We champion diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.