Responsible for providing technical support (troubleshoot, online testing, problem solutions) to clients / customers.
You'll be Responsible for ?
- Provide support to internal / external customers while adhering to the set SLA parameters.
- Facilitate calls with customers to explain/resolve/address the issues raised to technical support team
- Perform initial troubleshooting, do analysis, test service flows to resolve customer’s concerns
- Collaborate / coordinate with backend teams in identifying / resolving customerissues.
- Capture and document all queries / concerns via the ticketing tool / email/ calls.
- Responding to customers via various communication channels and to provide timely revert / updates / notifications.
- Share periodic updates and feedbacks on regular basis.
- Maintain regular tracker(s) and publish reports to allstakeholders.
- Ensure 100% adherence to team’s and organizational processes.
- Time Management
- Ticket management
- Customer response and engagement
- Cross-functional communication and coordination
- Compliance and SOPs
What you'd have ?
-Graduate or Post graduate (BSc, B.E/B.Tech)
- 2 to 5 years of experience, preferably in Telecom Domain
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonalskills
- Basic knowledge of Linux, MySql, Oracle, Phoenix and Hive
- Analytical mindset to solve issues with focus on client/customer requirement with an ability to take independent decisions
- Proactive, self-motivated and should be a team player
- Flexible to work in 24x7 environment
- Ability to plan and organize
Why Join us?
We thought you would never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture but the real perks are:
Tanla is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.